Sunday, November 3, 2013

Biotique Bio-Bhringraj Fresh Growth Oil Review

Hi friends,

Few months back i had terrible hair and scalp condition and tried a lot to improve my scalp health and wanted my hair to become dense, shiny and healthy... I tried products heavily loaded with chemicals and the condition became worst. My friend suggested to try "Biotique Bio-Bhringraj Fresh Growth Oil " Its been a month i have been using it..And here i am to review this hair oil..

Price: 159 INR

Biotique Bio-Bhringraj Fresh Growth Oil 
What product claims:

Product claims that it is an intensive hair growth treatment, helps treat alopecia and other causes of hair loss..
Also encourages fresh growth and also diminishes greying..

Pros:

1. Makes hair really very soft and manageable
2. Slowly reduces hairfall.
3. Add shine to hair.

Cons:

1. Smell is bit weird( Ayurvedic medicines usually do smell like that )
2. Packing is not good..
3. Does not help hair growth which is main drawback.

My view:

I do not like the smell.. Oil is bit sticky.. It gives a nice shine to hair.. This oil has reduced hair-fall and made hair look healthy and shiny... I have not seen any growth as it claims..But i really like the shine it gives to hair..
People who want to give life to their dull looking hair must try this...




No comments: