Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nivea Pearl And Beauty Deodorant Spray review

Hi friends,

Today i am going to review "Nivea Pearl And Beauty Deo Spray"....
Deodorants have become a must have for people who stay long hours outdoors...  I have been trying a lot of deo sprays but none of them impressed me or can say did what they claimed...Until i found "Nivea Pearl And Beauty Deodorant Spray". Today i will share my view about this product...Lets see what this product has to offer...

Price: 175 INR


Nivea Pearl And Beauty Deodorant Spray

What product claims:
1. 48 hrs regulation of prespiration
2. Skin tolerant
3. No alcohol/colorants
4.Contains pearl extracts.

My view:

My search for a good deo spray has ended after i bought this deo...I like the mild gentle,feminine fragrance it gives after a single spray.. Just a single spray is just enough... It really does what it claims, full marks from my side... Its really mild on the skin and does not irritate like other deo sprays, seriously!!!!
I will surely recommend this deo spray to all who are looking for skin friendly,good and long lasting fragrance....





No comments: